Colouring Book Update

I just wanted to post an update about my colouring book, which I’d hoped to publish by now. I received the proof copies a couple of days ago (after a three week wait, which was longer than I expected), and unfortunately there are a couple of issues that need to be fixed before I make it available for sale. These are minor things, which probably wouldn’t be noticed by most people, but I’m not happy about putting out a book that’s not as good as it could be. So I’ll be redoing some stuff over the next few days, then I’ll have to wait for another proof to check over. Hopefully it won’t take as long as the last one ­čÖé

If all goes to plan, the book should be out early next month.

Blog, Books & Colouring